Twitter Feed
GDM on Social Media
View Thread
GDM » Public » Reissues
 Print Thread
Rock Candy Latest
tompa
reyno-roxx wrote:

Believe me, the label has not drifted away from the 70s. Far from it. Patience please chaps.

Sounds encouraging!

Carl Noonan
It would be good if they would throw us a bone. I used to look forward to reading the list of potential releases they'd post on the website but since they stopped doing it we have no idea what is coming for months.
Edited by Carl Noonan on 07-08-2017 20:55

rkbluez
Carl Noonan wrote:

It would be good if they would throw us a bone. I used to look forward to reading the list of potential releases they'don't post on the website but since they stopped doing it we have no idea what is coming for months.

Yeah I used to always check out that coming soon list for potential titles they might do...now no news until the next batch of releases...still I have faith the label will be putting out more cool stuff.

RobLynott
reyno-roxx wrote:

Believe me, the label has not drifted away from the 70s. Far from it. Patience please chaps.

It's not the 70s stuff they drifted away from, it's the late 70s/early 80s aor/pomp they were known for in the beginning. Where's the rest of the Max Webster bunch, Face Dancer, Starcastle, Harlequin, Bighorn....? The list goes on and on... Unfortunately stuff like Bullseye or the two Mayday albums were exceptions from the rule. And I think a LOT of people want more of that instead of some 90s bands...

reyno-roxx
See my comment regarding licensing....

Jump to Forum:
Our Friends
Disqus
comments powered by Disqushttp://gdm.glorydazemusic.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=2519&pid=22335
crawlers
Google (1), Yahoo (0), msnbot (0), AskJeeves (0),