Forum Posts: 20159
Forum Threads: 3562
GDM YouTube Channel
GDM on Facebook
View Thread
 Print Thread
New movie 'The Circle', featuring...
gdazegod
The movie 'The Circle' featuring Emma Watson and Tom Hanks was released last week (April 28).

Here's the IMDB link.. click here.

Of interest, it features pop rock artist Beck, but more importantly, Jellyfish main man Roger Joseph Manning Jnr appears in the movie as part of Beck's band.

If you are going to see the movie, make sure to check it out.

gdazegod
As a result, I am on a Jellyfish collection program this week. Lot's of non-official material out there.. Will sweep it up like an NSA vacuum cleaner.. lol

Nick C
RJMjr has been part of Beck's band for some time now. I'm sure I read somewhere though that he was working on or had a new solo album coming out soon.

mickey
George, maybe you might review the two Roger Manning solo albums, theyīre extraordinary IMHO.

Nick C
Indeed...top albums.

mickey
By the way, does anyone know anything on Andy Sturmer? heīs a mistery, the Greta Garbo of Rock music, he dissapeared after Jellyfish, i mean i havenīt seen not even a photo of him in the last 25 years, and besides being the producer or composer of some mainstream japanese bands (Puffy Amiyumi) and a few cameos on varipus Power Pop projects (L.E.O., Bleu...), he hasnīt done anything.

Jump to Forum:
Our Friends
Disqus
comments powered by Disqushttp://gdm.glorydazemusic.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4038&pid=21499
crawlers
Google (1), Yahoo (0), msnbot (0), AskJeeves (0),