Request a new one here.
Navigation
DuckDuckGo Search GDM
View Thread
GDM » Public » Anything Goes
 Print Thread
Incura - Incura II ( 2017 )
Terje Hoiland
One of my favorite band Incura has just released a new album, and as last time it`s awesome.
I urge you all to check it out.

https://incura.bandcamp.com/album/incura-ii

Rock On
Terje Hoiland

Explorer
I`ve been waiting for this for quite some time as their debut was brilliant...thanks for the update. I`m on it.

Carl Noonan
Download only, I messaged the band and they said it will be out on cd eventually. Therefore I have no idea when that might be, it sounds fantastic listening on bandcamp but I don't want it as a download.

Terje Hoiland
Yes only download so far, but I couldn`t wait for the cd. Will buy the cd of course when it comes out. I usually don`t buy download either, but did it this time around, as there are no release date for the cd. For notice the download mp3 files are from 270 - 280 kpbs, not 320.
Edited by Terje Hoiland on 07-08-2017 18:07

Explorer
I must admit I do prefer the physical product, but I'm happy to download this as I've waited for a long time to hear something new from this superb band.

rkbluez
Carl Noonan wrote:

Download only, I messaged the band and they said it will be out on cd eventually. Therefore I have no idea when that might be, it sounds fantastic listening on bandcamp but I don't want it as a download.

Would pick this one up to but only if it comes out on CD. Don't want a download especially if it's not even 320 bit.

gdazegod
I might need to acquire it as a DL for reviewing purposes, then a CD when it's officially out in physical form.

rkbluez
Maybe they're waiting to be signed by a label...they're good enough...thought Inside Out snatched them up????...I got enough to listen to and I can wait for their new CD I have their first one to listen to for now.

Nick C
Cool...I like these guys a lot after being turned on to them here. I'll wait for the CD though I think

Jump to Forum:
Our Friends
crawlers
Google (3), Yahoo (0), msnbot (0), AskJeeves (0),